Zecong Hu (Chinese: 胡泽聪), Curriculum Vitae
- M.S. in Language Technologies @ Carnegie Mellon University
- B.Eng. in Computer Science and Technology @ Tsinghua University
Awards & Honors:
- 1st place @ Bloomberg CodeCon, 2019
- Outstanding Graduate Award @ Tsinghua University, 2018
- Gold medalist @ ACM/ICPC 2014 Asia Regionals
- Gold medalist @ NOI 2013 (Chinese Olympiad in Informatics)
- Texar-PyTorch: An open-source toolkit for machine learning and text generation.
- MercuryJson: Super-fast JSON parsing with SIMD and multi-threading.
- Latent Relation Language Models.
Hiroaki Hayashi*, Zecong Hu*, Chenyan Xiong, Graham Neubig.
Proceedings of the Thirty-Fourth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2020.
- SOURCE: Source-Conditional ELMo-Style Model for Machine Translation Quality Estimation.
Junpei Zhou*, Zhisong Zhang*, Zecong Hu*.
Proceedings of the Fourth Conference on Machine Translation (WMT), 2019.
2nd place in En-De sentence-level quality estimation task.
- Stack-Pointer Networks for Dependency Parsing.
Xuezhe Ma, Zecong Hu, Jingzhou Liu, Nanyun Peng, Graham Neubig, Eduard Hovy.
Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), 2018.
about this blog
- diaries about my life in college (in Chinese)
- tech blogs & research notes
- 天下大计: a text adventure game dedicated to CST4, best viewed on mobile