Zecong Hu (Chinese: 胡泽聪)
- M.S. in Language Technologies @ Carnegie Mellon University
- B.Eng. in Computer Science and Technology @ Tsinghua University
- Algorithm Engineer @ Hudson River Trading (2020/08 - present)
- Software Engineer Intern @ Petuum, Inc. (2019/05 – 2019/08)
- Graduate Research Assistant @ CMU LTI (2018/08 – 2020/08)
Awards & Honors:
- Outstanding Graduate Award @ Tsinghua University, 2018
- Gold medalist @ ACM/ICPC 2014 Asia Regionals
- Gold medalist @ NOI 2013 (Chinese Olympiad in Informatics)
- Texar-PyTorch: An open-source toolkit for machine learning and text generation.
- MercuryJson: Super-fast JSON parsing with SIMD and multi-threading.
- argtyped: Command line argument parser, with types.
about this blog
- diaries about my life in college (in Chinese)
- tech blogs & research notes
- 天下大计: a text adventure game dedicated to CST4, best viewed on mobile